Friday, December 4, 2009

Do Me A Favor

For those of you who like the Rangers -- and I know there are many of you out there -- I want you to do me a favor. My good friend Rick Carpiniello runs the Rangers blog at my old paper, and he's just informed everybody that his numbers were down somewhat in November.

Now, that's not good news, considering how those in management are counting every mouse-click to judge the viability of every blog. He does a great job and people really like him. So I want you all to head over there and check in with him periodically. Tell him Big Ern sent you, and let's see if we can do the same for Carp as you guys have done for me.

Just click it right here, and it'll take you over there. I'm sure once you've sampled him, you'll stick with him for all your Rangers news.

Thanks for the help.

EP

No comments:

Post a Comment