Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Casted Seubert

The Giants' resident locker room pain in the neck, Rich Seubert, has made quite the impression with his casted hand. Before today's morning practice, he went around the locker room poking defensive players with the papier-mache appliance.

"You know how Richie is - a little grumpy old man,” defensive end Dave Tollefson said. "I don’t think he was checking to see if it hurt his hand when he did it to people, it was just to bug people. Rich is the type of guy that would put little thumb tacks on it or something and freaking poke you with it. He’s been here 10 years. He’s a tricky guy."

No so tricky that he's going to put the hand in danger of creating an even worse break, however.

"I’m going to try to get it off as soon as I can," he said. "So for now it’s for my safety, I really don’t feel like having the 20th surgery of my career. It hasn’t been 20 but it feels that way. So, as long as there’s no shifting or anything like that, I’ll be fine."

EP

2 comments: