Monday, January 11, 2010

Crennel And Jauron

According to Vinny DiTrani of the Bergen Record, Romeo Crennel is most likely going to coordinate the Kansas City defense. I've received no official word from Crennel's agent on that, however, but by the sounds of it Crennel may not even make it to Giants Stadium for an interview.

As for another logical candidate, Dick Jauron, a league source indicated that the Giants have yet to contact Coughlin's old Jacksonville assistant for an interview. I'm not counting out Jauron just yet, however, as this search looks like it's going to take some time.

At any rate, I'm not expecting any major pronouncements from the Giants today. Which means nobody's coming -- and nobody's going. Yet.

EP

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious, is the fact that the Giants are currently a 4-3 defense a deterent to possible candidates?

    Everyone who has been mentioned as far as I know is a 3-4 coach.

    ReplyDelete